Keke Palmer will star in and produce the comedy “The Backup.”
The 29-year-old actress is predicted to star within the Common Photos comedy which additionally has Kevin Hart as a producer.
The movie tells the story of Ben, gamer at coronary heart, as he decides he is lastly able to quiet down along with his childhood buddy Alyssa (Palmer). However she has revealed that she is engaged to a good-looking billionaire and she or he wants him to be her finest man at her wedding ceremony.
Ben units off to the island of Maui along with his pals in an try and outshine Alyssa’s boyfriend and win her again.
Chris Brew and Jordan Gouveia wrote the script with Hart and Bryan Smiley producing on behalf of HartBeat. Keke and Sharon Palmer function producers for his or her Massive Boss Leisure banner.
Keke and fiance Darius Jackson welcomed son Leodis into the world final month, and the “Nope” actress took to Instagram to disclose the joyous information.
Keke shared a collection of images on Instagram and wrote within the caption: “Hey son!!!!
1. Solely 48 hours as dad and mom!
2. Darius all the time made me playlists once we first began courting, El Debarge’s “Somebody” was a favourite. We grew to become somebody to one another and we grew to become somebody, have a look at God!
3. Child loves Rolling Ray, purrs.
4. “I do not cover the world from my youngster, I cover my youngster from the world.” Hahaha
5. I am simply enjoying, my child face is on this slide.
6. And this slide
Born throughout Black Historical past Month, with a reputation to match!
LEODIS ANDRELLTON JACKSON, welcome to the world little Leo. (sic)”